Monday, February 14, 2011

My adventures in Europe.

As a senior at Manhattan College I wanted to do something I have never done before, especially during my last semester.  I was given the opportunity to go to Europe, and I toke the offer. At first, I was very nervous and shy on whether I should go or not because the majority of the students that were going knew each other. But overall  I am very glad that I decided to go to this trip. I got to experience different cultures and personalities. First we landed in Lisboa, Portugal and stood there for two days. The people in Lisboa are very friendly and welcoming. Their style is somewhat rockish, just picture the movie Grease in moderns days. Afterwards we drove to Spain and explored Serville, Granada, Avila, Madrid, Segovia and Toledo. Now Spain is where the style is at... As soon as I got to Spain all I kept looking for was ZARA. Spain is the motherland of ZARA. But I left Ssain just thinking and loving Bershka and Blanco more than Zara. 
Alhambra Palace. Granada, Spain
As soon as I saw these three empty chairs, the first things that came across my mind was the Perez's Sisters, Marleny, Yarisa and the famous Fredeliza! Thats how one should know that I was home sick on just the third day in Europe. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment